View Single Post
Old February 19, 2008, 5:16 PM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Originally Posted by Chris Britton View Post
NC, let me be blunt, Rising Sun was terrible,
I didn't say it but what i meant was Rising Sun was good due to the co-op. I had great fun completing it with my mates even though it took 2 seconds.

And i also said Heroes 2 for Wii is good as EA have attempted to make the first FPS online shooter for Wii which is a brave move as it could have been shite. But as it happens it works very well and it is fun too!

And RV we all have our opinions I think certain games are good that you think are bad and vice versa. I mean if you ask me Crysis looks crap (sorry guys) but thats my opinion.

But I agree COD3 was shite. It was innovative for Wii controls but still was rubbish. Big Red One was good as it actually had a bit of a story to it, not just kill the Germans. It devolped characters and friendships and followed the Big Red One (are they real?) a bunch of characters that you can like, unlike the stupid Scottish guy in COD3. My fave in COD2 BRO was the guy who died by that wooden fence when a bomb hit him. I thought it was pretty sad when he died ;(