View Single Post
Old June 7, 2008, 5:11 PM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Originally Posted by MI7 View Post
Episodes as good as or better than Forest of the Dead:

Genesis of the Daleks, Tomb of the Cybermen, Revelation of the Daleks, Earthshock, The Sontaran Experiment, The Time Warrior, The Sea Devils, The Family of Blood, The Daemons, The Unicorn and the Wasp, The Moonbase, The Dalek Invasion of Earth, Bad Wolf, The Parting of the Ways, The Christmas Invasion, Time Crash, The Doctor Dances, Partners in Crime, Utopia, Last of the Time Lords, Pyramids of Mars, The Five Doctors, 42, Human Nature,The Three Doctors, The Green Death, The Impossible Planet, Planet of the Spiders and The Silurians if they were shorter, Logopolis, The Keeper of Traken, Rose, An Unearthly Child Episode One, The Fires of Pompeii, The Sound of Drums, The Empty Child, Blink, The Sontaran Strategem, The Satan Pit, The Poison Sky, Smith & Jones, Army of Ghosts, Gridlock, The Shakespeare Code, The Edge of Destruction, Inferno, The Brain of Morbius, Terror of the Zygons, The Deadly Assassin, Planet of Fire, Caves of Androzani, Dalek.

You were saying...?
Well I haven't seen all of them and I would disagree of course. I can't really decide at the moment because of course I'd rather watch a brand new episode I have only seen once than a hundred times like Rose.

This episode felt different. it felt longer than 45 mins and it felt sort of movie like, especially when the Mill showed off the birds eye view shots of the library.

I got the forest thing (vashta neradas forest in the books) quicker than the Doctor did

It feels good beating the Doctor.