View Single Post
Old December 27, 2008, 8:26 PM
Recurring Villain (Offline)
biggus dickus

Originally Posted by Danny Stewart View Post
I don't know how the fuck you expect me to rate an episode with that abomination in it higher than a 3/10. My brother and my best friend both thought that I was being too generous with a 3, and thought it deserved RTD's usual 1 or 2 rating, but I stuck by it anyway.
I don't, and I don't know why you think I do. For some reason you act as if any positive mention of anything anyone you don't like (RTD and Murray, for example) is some kind of personal attack on you. It got on my nerves enough last time that I decided to just get myself banned. Seriously, you need to chill the fuck out and get over yourself, especially considering we actually agree with you most of the time.

Originally Posted by Danny Stewart View Post
So you all can go eat up whatever RTD spoon feeds you, while I tear down his episodes for the abominable trash that they are. I genuinely don't know how the people I associate with, who are supposed to be good friends and intellectual equals, can enjoy this garbage. I really don't. It makes me wonder about my choice in friends sometimes.
See, here we go again with the personal attacks. It's just a fucking TV show; entertainment, and we treat it as such. As much as you might not think so, some of us still saw entertainment value in it, which is the whole fucking point of the show. I'd prefer if it wasnt so rediculous, and I'm definitely looking forward to what Moffat does with the show, but I don't take this shit so seriously that I'm going to rant and cry like a fucking baby because it wasnt the best thing I've ever seen in my life.

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.