View Single Post
Old February 18, 2008, 6:24 PM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

NC, let me be blunt, Rising Sun was terrible, and the ending was sudden, poorly executed and left no closure. Thats not my own annoyance with that game, but it was a disappointment. The only decent MoH games money can buy now are Frontline and Allied Assualt, despite being a few years old they can still stand tall as some of the best war shooters ever. I can only recommend them alongside every CoD game every made. Rising Sun was a sign of things to come, and i tried to deny it at the time but it was an ominous look into the future. Pearl Harbour was about the only good bit of that game. Everything else fell by the wayside, where as although D-Day defined Frontline, subsequent missions were of a consistant, enjoyable high standard too.

EA don't care though, they own such a huge stake in the gaming market they can pump out the same ten dozen games each year and make them crap because everyone buys them. It makes me look upon my Super Mario review in a better light.

And to be blunt, the MoH: Heros series is yet again another load of shit I have had to eat. I rented Heros for the PSP and all ti was was capturing the bloody flag or grabbing documents! Plot was non-existent and I felt forced to complete it, and even then that took 3 hours!!!

Last edited by Chris Britton; February 19, 2008 at 10:36 AM