View Single Post
Old February 18, 2008, 10:22 PM
Recurring Villain (Offline)
biggus dickus

NegativeCyberman doesn't have any standards when it comes to games. He's like Yahtzee in reverse.

Not a bad review, although it seemed a bit more like a comparison. Also, I can't believe you liked CoD3. CoD3 was the worst CoD in the series (unless Treyarch tops it with CoD5, and I have complete faith that they will **** up CoD5). Unless that was a typo of CoD2, which truly was fantastic.

Props for writing a review about CoD4 without making every second sentence 'Did I mention it owns?'. Because that's what it would have been if I wrote it.

The thing about the CoD series is that, unlike most war series, they don't seek to glamorize war. That's what really draws me to it; the fact that they want to show you that, yes, it can be epic and awesome and adrenaline pumping, but it's also tragic.

It gives CoD a kind of 'intelligent' feel. Although IW wont win any awards for their writing, the way they tell the story and how they choose to tell it is what puts them a level above most other developers out there. Everything from that scene crawling out of the helicopter (you know which one), to the quotes you see when you die, they really strive to give you something more to think about than just, '**** yeah! Kill the rag-heads!'.

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.