View Single Post
Old February 19, 2008, 5:27 PM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

Originally Posted by NegativeCyberman View Post
I didn't say it but what i meant was Rising Sun was good due to the co-op. I had great fun completing it with my mates even though it took 2 seconds.

And i also said Heroes 2 for Wii is good as EA have attempted to make the first FPS online shooter for Wii which is a brave move as it could have been shite. But as it happens it works very well and it is fun too!

And RV we all have our opinions I think certain games are good that you think are bad and vice versa. I mean if you ask me Crysis looks crap (sorry guys) but thats my opinion.

But I agree COD3 was shite. It was innovative for Wii controls but still was rubbish. Big Red One was good as it actually had a bit of a story to it, not just kill the Germans. It devolped characters and friendships and followed the Big Red One (are they real?) a bunch of characters that you can like, unlike the stupid Scottish guy in COD3. My fave in COD2 BRO was the guy who died by that wooden fence when a bomb hit him. I thought it was pretty sad when he died ;(
For once, in gaming terms you are right. I actually had more fun on Rising Sun playing alongside my dad and blasting the Japs. The problem? They did not including every ****ing level! Which was a kick in the nuts with a metal shoe! That was about the most fun I had on it, and even then it was still fustraiting and saddening.

Crysis looks beautful graphics wise. It however is disappointing as underneath all the processor killing graphics it's just a disappointing run of the mill FPS with some War of the Worlds and Thief thrown in.

Heros 2 is nothing special, and it;s just EA wronging mroe money from the dried up sponge that is MoH

CoD: BRO was a cracking game. It had good looks, a good story, excellent characters, wonderful AI which did not run in front of you, beautful levels, instense action, it showed us how grim and gritty war was and it knew how to let you relax before suddenly blowing you away by plunging you itno the action. The last mission was by far the best! What pissed me off was how short it was! Even on easy mode! They simply stopped the game at it's best part and then left my feeling like I did on Halo 2, which was running into a concrete wall which then kicked you in the balls. It needed to be longer, much much longer. I would love to see a war game which lets you cross the Rhine.

The Big Red One is real, go look it up because they do exist. CoD actually sticks with keeping the game as accurate as possible.