View Single Post
Old January 31, 2009, 8:45 AM
The Moonlit Door (Offline)

Originally Posted by Danny Stewart View Post
Remember that Dom is not exactly proud of either of these demo versions, saying that they "sound like shit," so please be respectful of that. There's a reason these were thrown away and forgotten... they're just a piece of history that he and I have decided to share with you guys.

In that light, let's please keep them a DannyStewart.com exclusive, and do not repost or redistribute them elsewhere. Thank you, and enjoy!
These are fantastic, it's so interesting to hear the beginnings of this version of the theme. I'm sure Dominic Glynn is already aware of how much we appreciate being given the chance to hear these tracks, and they will certainly be kept as an exclusive to this site.

I actually prefer his bassline and the more ominous opening of the first demo to the one that ended up being used on the series. This demo is ethereal just the same, but more eerie and I love that to bits! The second demo in a way sounds like it wasn't really needed — everything was there and working well in the first one.