Thread: Podfusion
View Single Post
Old October 3, 2012, 7:15 PM
Ben Dawson (Offline)
... Bazinga!

Originally Posted by Danny Stewart View Post
Thanks. The first episode is a Doctor Who focused episode, but that's only because it was relevant to both of us at the time, as we had just watched it. I want to stress that it's not a Doctor Who podcast. It's very much a podcast about me and Josef as interesting, intelligent people, looking at the things we enjoy and appreciate. We're expecting to cover a tremendous range of topics on the show, from TV to film to music, technology, and even philosophy.
As much as Doctor Who is a great source for conversation, I'm pleased to hear that you guys are going to be discussing other things, and look forward to hearing opinions on other topics.

Originally Posted by Danny Stewart View Post
Josef composed the theme specifically for the show, and I absolutely love it. Sadly, though, I recognize that most of the audience won't adore it like I do. We do already have a short version of the opening, and we'll probably be switching to that starting with episode 2.
Don't get me wrong, it's a great piece of music, and the full length version works a marvelous piece; my critique was only on the fact it went on a bit too long for my tastes for bookending a show. Other than that I loved it!
=--=-=--=
|.|.|.|.|.\\>---◖
|●...●...●\\
|●...●....●\\
|●...●.....●\\
|●...●......●\\
DOC-TOR WHO?!?!