View Single Post
Old December 26, 2008, 9:11 PM
Recurring Villain (Offline)
biggus dickus

Just bringing this conversation into its relevant topic;

Originally Posted by Danny Stewart View Post
I seriously do not know why people refuse to listen to me. I tried to tell you it would be shit. I know RTD all too well by now. There isn't any hope for the man, especially not at Christmas time.
I never said it was shit. I thought it was actually pretty good, as far as RTD episodes go. But like MW said, the Cyberking derailed it. There is no way in hell I can imagine the Cybermen going to war in giant robots; especially ones that look like Rita Repulsa used her wand on a Cyberman.

Really, my only gripe with the episode is that RTD almost ruined the Cybermen like he has the Daleks. Thankfully I don't think he was succesful. Otherwise Morrissey managed to pretty much hold up the episode; so I think RTD owes him a big hug or a dollar or something.

If they pulled a Colin Baker and made Morrisey the actual next Doctor, though, I would be 100% supportive. I think he would be great.

EDIT: One more thing. Seeing the Cybermen on screen again, almost being wrecked by RTD, makes me more than interested in doing our audios again, in a 'if you want something done right, do it yourself' sort of way.

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.

Last edited by Recurring Villain; December 26, 2008 at 9:15 PM