3/10 - Bad 0 0%
2/10 - Horrible 1 9.09%
1/10 - Unwatchable 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 30, 2010, 12:07 AM
Recurring Villain (Offline)
biggus dickus

they're probably the boom operator

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.
Old June 30, 2010, 6:27 AM
Ronnie Rowlands (Offline)
Look who's back!

Originally Posted by SeeingI View Post
"Who blew up the TARDIS, and why; and when & why will Silence fall?" will be arc questions for Season 6, apparently.

Also, I don't know if anybody noticed, but there were black-robed figures lurking behind the sarcophagai in the scene where Amy meets Amy. The edge of one of their robes is seen stepping into frame, very very briefly. Servants of the Egyptian goddess we'll meet in the Christmas special? Updated "Mummy Robots" or "Servants of Sutekh"? Or maybe they are "The Silence"?
Or maybe they're the open back ends of the sarcophagai
Old June 30, 2010, 8:24 AM
SeeingI (Offline)

That is definitely not a shadow, or a crewperson.

http://sites.google.com/site/turilss...ovingmummy.jpg
Old June 30, 2010, 10:06 AM
Recurring Villain (Offline)
biggus dickus

looks like a giant crayola

obviously its the return of this

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.
Old July 10, 2010, 5:59 PM
Kody (Offline)
Admin

I had a lot of mixed feelings going into these two end episodes and even more coming out of them, after a few watchings and time to ponder, I've decided that I really did enjoy it and my faith in this new doctor and producer have been well founded and not betrayed, so far.

Yes, there were RTD'ish elements that threatened to take over.. I could have done without the entire universe being at risk, a few less 'I'm so awesome' speeches by the Doctor and the ending could have been less 'fairytale' as people put it.

But, Moffat still is steering the ship in his own direction. We saw people from all past episodes, but they did not all hop on the TARDIS.. it was tasteful and a good way to connect everything.

The bad guys all working together has it's holes, but at the same time it really surprised me, made sense and seeing the Doctor being dragged into a prison was honestly scary. Like RV said, I think, it's about time the bad guys fought back.

All the timeline jumping most likely violated a few rules of the series, but guess what? I think it worked. I was able to follow the story, they linked everything together and it was fun. Amy saving the doctor with a tear may first come off as corny, but I see that moment as the moment she fully remembered the Doctor and brought him back.. explain it scientifically / timy-wimey however you want.

I FRIGGIN LOVE how all of it wasn't explained with the TARDIS explosion and how it CLEANLY LEADS into another season. I was going to have a goddamn seizure if we had another 'Oh, season done, WAT? AN UNEXPECTED THING IN THE TARDIS (Titanic, Donna, etc) WOT WOT WAT?"

Clean story arc, going into a new season, big question of who blew up the TARDIS, etc etc.. I'm excited for Doctor Who still and so happy about it. Rock on new who, rock on.

Too long, did not read..

"What's the point in being grown up, if you can't be childish sometimes?" - The Fourth Doctor