2/5 - Below Average 0 0%
1/5 - Poor 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old May 29, 2005, 8:04 AM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

Doctor Who 1x10 - "The Doctor Dances"

This week on Doctor Who, the chilling conclusion to last week's episode.

The Doctor and Rose pursue a mysterious object in the time vortex to 1941 London, in the middle of the Blitz. The Doctor discovers that the city is being haunted by an eerie child, his face covered by a gas mask. Rose, meanwhile, is saved from certain death during an air raid by Captain Jack Harkness -- who, like the TARDIS crew, is a man from another time and place.

Thoughts?
Old May 29, 2005, 2:06 PM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

An absolutley funny anf fantstic conclusion on this episode. I really enjoyed it. i was on the edge of my seat all throughout it. I could not have asked for something brilliant. I especially loved it when the Doctor Dances and when they were on the edge of being transformed. It was really good with lots of turns. One of the best episodes so far.
Old May 29, 2005, 2:44 PM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

So glad you enjoyed it, Chris! Captain Jack is staying on board the TARDIS, too, which is good, since I'm very much enjoying his character. This series just keeps getting better and better!
Old May 29, 2005, 3:59 PM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

Yeah. I noticed he did from the preview. I loved this episode and the way thigns are going i am expecting more and more each time.
Old May 29, 2005, 5:34 PM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

As well you should! These last three episodes of the season are going to be quite good, and the finale may be the best thing you ever watch on television. (That is, until they make more Doctor Who, of course.)
Old May 29, 2005, 6:25 PM
Ross Hendrie (Offline)
Now let's have some fun!

Dont forget the Christmas Special, Danny.

I vote 5/5 for this episode, I must say that I was honestly at the point of hiding behind my chair while watching this episode, I watched it at like midnight in darkness, and it was seriously scary. A brilliant conclusion, brilliant dancing Doc lol.

*Spoiler Alert.*

As for next week's episode, it looks great, though I don't understand how a Slitheen could have survived. Guess we'll need to wait until next week.

Old May 29, 2005, 6:47 PM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

I haven't forgotten the Christmas special. However it is not officially in either season one or season two, but it is closer to being in season two because it will star David Tennant as the Doctor and not Christopher Eccleston.

And the only spoilers that are allowed on this site are of course for episodes that have already aired as well as anything that shows up in the preview for next week's episode. So that's perfectly fine.
Old May 30, 2005, 3:32 AM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

That sounds nice, it will be interesting to see how David Tennant preforms as the Doctor. I wish all the best for him.
Old May 30, 2005, 4:45 AM
Ross Hendrie (Offline)
Now let's have some fun!

Does anyone have any pictures of him? Because I still don't know who David Tennant actually is. I don't watch that much TV.

Old May 30, 2005, 1:13 PM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

If you think it's bad for you, I don't even live on that side of the pond! Sure, there's a few pictures out there. Just Google it, or look around in the Doctor Who entry on Wikipedia.
Old May 30, 2005, 3:24 PM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

He stars in the TV show Casanova, that is all i know. It is a Bristish show, obviously.