DannyStewart.com Forums

Go Back   DannyStewart.com Forums > General Discussion > Creative Corner

Closed Thread

Old December 10, 2006, 9:26 AM
MI7 (Offline)
Pex Lives

Audio Project: "Who Suite"

Note: I had to upload Version 1 to FileFront as Filexoom is borked at the moment.

Hey all. This is a little audio project I started today. It's still a little rough as it's just a first "draft" version. It's also a little long (14:25 minutes, lol). However, I made it both as short and long as I could.

So what is the project? Well basically I was trying to take most of the major "themes" and general incidental music from the past two series' and cut it down together into one "suite" that would be played at concerts or on compilation albums etc. And if you're going to post saying "You missed out my favourite/Doomsday/Cassandra's Waltz/Impossible Planet/Heart of the TARDIS/Song for Ten/Love Don't Roam/Seeking the Doctor etc etc", don't bother, because I know I did . Missing out some tracks wasn't deliberate, but there was both the restraints of keeping the track to a reasonable time length and also making it "flow" reasonably well. I will try and include some of the missing tracks on a later version but this will of course mean rearranging and perhaps removing something.

Anyway, without further ado, here's Who Suite Version One (On Filefront, bah!)

NB: Because of the running time, find a period where you don't have anything to do to review this please .
Old December 10, 2006, 4:10 PM
MI7 (Offline)
Pex Lives

Here is Version Two, just completed. The running time has been lengthened to 15 minutes exactly, and this is the longest I will make the track whatever the future edits are .

Here, in order is what is in the track.

Doctor Who Theme (Concert Version, Encore); Doomsday; Rose's Theme; New Adventures; The Werewolf; The Cybermen; Westminster Bridge; The Slitheen; UNIT; Monster Bossa Nova; Cassandra's Waltz; The Girl In The Fireplace; The Daleks; Rose's Theme; The Doctor's Theme; Earth Zoom; Doctor Who Theme (Album Version).

Anyway, enjoy .

Doctor Who Suite (Still on FileFront unfortunately)
Closed Thread