DannyStewart.com Forums

Go Back   DannyStewart.com Forums > General Discussion > Forum Fun

Old December 27, 2007, 4:27 AM
Recurring Villain (Offline)
biggus dickus

Originally Posted by Danny Stewart View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Murray had those exact socks. Although he's probably hacked them to play "All the Strange, Strange Creatures" or something...
I've got a pair of them too.

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.
Old December 27, 2007, 5:22 AM
BritCanuck (Offline)

Originally Posted by Recurring Villain View Post
And they sound great.
Happy Holidays.

"Avon Calling." "Nice Try."

Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowlands View Post
Altered by Recurring Villain
Good, but replace the third line with something like "but I'm on hand to save the day" so that blah de blah wibble dobble lexicon gibberish.
Old December 27, 2007, 8:47 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Rantings from other threads

I think we should stop going on about Murray! We all come here to praise and listen to hs great music! sure he blocked you Danny and it was probably unfair as you had no control over it but im sure he had his reasons, maybe just to stop it happening again!
Old December 27, 2007, 8:58 AM
Ronnie Rowlands (Offline)
Look who's back!

Originally Posted by NegativeCyberman View Post
I think we should stop going on about Murray!
I think you should look at what it says under your username. "New member." Then you should look at the address bar. Does it say "NegativeCyberman.com"?

Don't try and boss people around, sir. Nothing would give you the right to do that.
Old December 27, 2007, 9:51 AM
biggus dickus

I think we should stop going on about Murray! We all come here to praise and listen to hs great music! sure he blocked you Danny and it was probably unfair as you had no control over it but im sure he had his reasons, maybe just to stop it happening again!
Congratulations! You just promoted yourself to CANDIDATE I on the list of potential Murray Moles.

Viva la paranoia!

Anyway, we do heaps of praising. Check out the Epic Murray thread for proof.
Don't try and boss people around, sir. Nothing would give you the right to do that.
Except, perhaps, being Danny.

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.
Old December 27, 2007, 10:20 AM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

This is Danny's domain, he calls the shots

Call it random, but i want to know what percentage of the internet this site takes up.

I would not be surprised if Murry had a pair of musical socks he customized to compose new Doctor who themes on, he just programs what he feels, or smells.
Old December 27, 2007, 1:30 PM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

I think you should look at what it says under your username. "New member." Then you should look at the address bar. Does it say "NegativeCyberman.com"?

It doesn't matter if im a new member or not mate!!!!!

I said "I THINK" we should stop as its unfair and not Murray or Danny's fault! I wasn't bossing people about! Next time before you acus me of something read a bit more carefully!

I understand we all praise him but i just though it was stupid saying we wouldn't buy his records for example or making sock music (even though it was hilarious lol)
Old December 27, 2007, 2:21 PM
Superkid11 (Offline)
Bang.

I don't see anything wrong with joking around about him...
Though it does take us off topic, but when does that NOT happen these days?
Old December 27, 2007, 2:25 PM
Look who's back!

Yes it does. It's like having your girlfriend move in and redecorate your whole house.

I said "I THINK" we should stop as its unfair and not Murray or Danny's fault!
Oh no, you weren't implying anything then, no?

I wasn't bossing people about! Next time before you acus me of something read a bit more carefully!
No, you be more clear.

I understand we all praise him but i just though it was stupid saying we wouldn't buy his records for example or making sock music
(... it was hilarious lol)
Well shut your moaning face then, innit?
Old December 27, 2007, 2:26 PM
Superkid11 (Offline)
Bang.

It's like having your girlfriend move in and redecorate your whole house.
... frighteningly I wouldn't mind that in the least bit.
Old December 27, 2007, 2:27 PM
Look who's back!

Or making changes to your house that you wouldn't want then, Mr. Pedantic-Trousers
Old December 27, 2007, 3:26 PM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

It's a lot more complicated than that. We were in fairly regular email contact up until this incident occurred. Once this happened, he told me in no uncertain terms that he wanted me to never contact him again, and called me a whole host of names about it too. And I don't think he was being fair in any of this, because all of it was in response to something that wasn't even true.

I said "I THINK" we should stop as its unfair and not Murray or Danny's fault!
Actually, blame can certainly be assigned to both of us in this case.

I understand we all praise him but i just though it was stupid saying we wouldn't buy his records
I don't see how that's stupid. I meant what I said. He got mad at me for allegedly downloading his album, even though I legitimately purchased it. Now I'm being punished for something I didn't do. That's not fair, no matter how you look at it, and the only thing I can do to really hurt Murray back is not buy any subsequent releases of his so that he doesn't get my money. Fair's fair.
Old December 27, 2007, 3:28 PM
Josef Kenny (Offline)
It's a social experiment.

As I wrote on my iPod to NegativeCyberman "I think you ARE Murray!" Then the internet conked out, but it was alright because it was somebody else's internet. I love my iPod.
Old December 27, 2007, 4:12 PM
Superkid11 (Offline)
Bang.

The only reason I would say we should quit making jokes about it is that this incident was pretty sucky and Danny doesn't seem to like to think about it.
Old December 27, 2007, 4:40 PM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

Originally Posted by Superkid11 View Post
The only reason I would say we should quit making jokes about it is that this incident was pretty sucky and Danny doesn't seem to like to think about it.
I don't terribly mind discussing it. To be perfectly honest, I'm happier with more people knowing just the kind of person Murray Gold seems to be.
Old December 27, 2007, 5:35 PM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Obviously none of us here except from you understand 100% what happened but all i was saying is that it is unfair talking about murray like this but its also unfair the way he treated you (i understand that now)! Of course you free to make decisions about wether you buy his records or not at the time i thought you were overreacting, but i understand now (how may times have i said that this post??)

Believe me RatS I'm not Murray! I wouldn't be asking for the theme then would I? ( Do you have a ipod touch you lucky thing?)

Ronnie how about you get lost (it would be ruder if allowed)! I'm allowed to say what i want and feel as are you as long as you dont insult them! And Your right next time i will be more clear and make a separate thread just saying THINK just so you understand!

IT DOESN'T MATTER WETHER IM NEW OR NOT MATE! IF IM A DAY OLD ON HERE OR A YEAR OLD ON HERE I CAN GIVE MY THOUGHTS!

Look up pedantic in the dictionary before you use it next time, nothing in my comment was PEDANTIC!

I'll say this one more time for Ronny overthere
Apologies Danny, I NOW UNDERSTAND the situation and accept the decisions you made, and I understand that i have no say in them and i never did in the first place. I was just expressing my feelings. Isn't that what forums are for? Among discussion (and the odd argument too)!
Old December 27, 2007, 5:41 PM
Look who's back!

Ronnie how about you get lost (it would be ruder if allowed)!
Oh, go right ahead, I don't mind.

I'm allowed to say what i want and feel as are you as long as you dont insult them!
What are you on about?

And Your right next time i will be more clear and make a separate thread just saying THINK just so you understand!
No, editing the post would be fine.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WETHER IM NEW OR NOT MATE! IF IM A DAY OLD ON HERE OR A YEAR OLD ON HERE I CAN GIVE MY THOUGHTS!
I didn't say you couldn't. I only disagreed. Since when was anyone's word law?

Look up pedantic in the dictionary before you use it next time, nothing in my comment was PEDANTIC!
Look up "I am not superkid" in your brain, because it was him I was jokingly calling pedantic, not you.

I'll say this one more time for Ronny overthere
Where, here? And spell my name right.

[B][U]Apologies Danny, I NOW UNDERSTAND the situation and accept the decisions you made, and I understand that i have no say in them and i never did in the first place. I was just expressing my feelings. Isn't that what forums are for? Among discussion (and the odd argument too)!
Don't flatter yourself, we all forgot what you said and were trying to move on with a discussion, get the idea?

Last edited by Ronnie Rowlands; December 27, 2007 at 5:46 PM
Old December 27, 2007, 5:59 PM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

Regardless of anything else that's been said, I do have to agree with Ronnie on one point, and that is that I think it's time to end this particular line of discussion and move on.
Old December 27, 2007, 6:53 PM
biggus dickus

Originally Posted by Chris Britton View Post
Call it random, but i want to know what percentage of the internet this site takes up.
0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000001%

It does, however, matter that you're an idiot.

I said "I THINK"
However, you've so far managed to prove otherwise.

I understand we all praise him but i just though it was stupid saying we wouldn't buy his records for example or making sock music (even though it was hilarious lol)
I don't buy records anyway.

I don't see anything wrong with joking around about him...
Though it does take us off topic, but when does that NOT happen these days?
Every thread as long as I'm around.

...he made a whole new forum dedicated to it. How is that not wanting to talk about it?

Obviously none of us here except from you understand 100% what happened but all i was saying is that it is unfair talking about murray like this but its also unfair the way he treated you (i understand that now)! Of course you free to make decisions about wether you buy his records or not at the time i thought you were overreacting, but i understand now (how may times have i said that this post??)
Are you like Murray's mother or something?

Believe me RatS I'm not Murray!
Identity: Confirmed. You can ban him now, Danny.

Ronnie how about you get lost (it would be ruder if allowed)!
Ronnie's already been banned a few times. I'm looking forward to your turn.

I'm allowed to say what i want
Well sure, but so are we. And so we are.

Seems like you joined immediately after coming down in the last shower.

Pedantic would be a step up from dumb at least.

Apologies Danny, I NOW UNDERSTAND the situation and accept the decisions you made,
Question: Why should anyone give a f*ck or not if you 'accept' their decisions? What makes you think you have any kind of authority whatsoever?

and I understand that i have no say in them and i never did in the first place.
Why are you still talking then? Just shut the hell up already.

I was just expressing my feelings. Isn't that what forums are for? Among discussion (and the odd argument too)!
Since I arrived, it's arguments, followed by the odd expression of feelings and then another argument. Welcome to Dannystewart.com, enjoy your stay!

Old December 28, 2007, 11:45 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Originally Posted by Recurring Villain View Post
0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000001%

It does, however, matter that you're an idiot.

It does how ever matter that you now shut the hell up!

However, you've so far managed to prove otherwise.

Ummmm no

...he made a whole new forum dedicated to it. How is that not wanting to talk about it?

Well i didn't know that I don't spend 24/7 on here do I now?

Are you like Murray's mother or something?

Yes

Identity: Confirmed. You can ban him now, Danny.

Yes, Murrays mum and he himself!

Ronnie's already been banned a few times. I'm looking forward to your turn.

I didn't know you could be banned and reintroduced!

Seems like you joined immediately after coming down in the last shower.

Explain

Pedantic would be a step up from dumb at least.

Again shut up! Im much cleverer than you

Question: Why should anyone give a f*ck or not if you 'accept' their decisions? What makes you think you have any kind of authority whatsoever?

Why should anyone give a f*ck indeed. I can say what i like doesn't have to be important

Why are you still talking then? Just shut the hell up already.

Ummm because i want too so now you can shut up!

Since I arrived, it's arguments, followed by the odd expression of feelings and then another argument. Welcome to Dannystewart.com, enjoy your stay!

I guess you'll never make sense hey? This is the first time I argued because you and Ronnie are being a pain in the arse to me!
Originally Posted by BritCanuck View Post
A lot of people online, especially over on the Outpost Gallifrey forum, have said that the new theme doesn't fit the original visual opening sequence, so here is one fan's vision of a revamped opening title sequence for Series Four.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NskG8TOBrEU
Very good! I think the new themes great but doesn't fit!

Now can we just say truce and end it! Im sorry I just didn't want Ronnie and twisting my words as did RV above (at least i think it was). I know i babbled on a bit last night but i was a bit annoyed and other stuff too!

I wanted to come here to listen to Dannys music not argue! (feel free to quote this and leave a sarcastic comment guys! Best one wins a prize)