DannyStewart.com Forums

Go Back   DannyStewart.com Forums > General Discussion > Forum Fun

Old January 3, 2008, 9:00 AM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

How can I be confused?! :p I am too unique and amazing to be confused with anyone else.
Old January 3, 2008, 9:03 AM
Recurring Villain (Offline)
biggus dickus

Originally Posted by Chris Britton View Post
sadly there are too many jokes which fly over my head to be caught
There's a name for that...

...it's called, "stupid".

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.
Old January 3, 2008, 10:57 AM
biggus dickus

How can I be confused?!
Judging by my experience with you, you're always in a state of confusion.

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.
Old January 4, 2008, 12:19 PM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

Im not stupid RV. It's just a lot of jokes go over my head. I understand your sense of humor but i don't like being called stupid, even if it is a joke or not.
Old January 4, 2008, 12:20 PM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

Originally Posted by Recurring Villain View Post
Judging by my experience with you, you're always in a state of confusion.
Well you trying living with Asperger Syndrome, social aspects always confused me and I can't help that.
Old January 4, 2008, 1:21 PM
biggus dickus

Im not stupid RV. It's just a lot of jokes go over my head. I understand your sense of humor but i don't like being called stupid, even if it is a joke or not.
What makes you think I was joking?

If everyone else gets the joke, and you don't, then there's obviously a discrepancy there. If it's not stupidity, then what is it? Please enlighten me.

Old January 4, 2008, 5:43 PM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

i think all is explained in the new theme tune thread . . .
Old January 4, 2008, 6:00 PM
Ross Hendrie (Offline)
Now let's have some fun!

What makes you think I was joking?

If everyone else gets the joke, and you don't, then there's obviously a discrepancy there. If it's not stupidity, then what is it? Please enlighten me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism

Old January 4, 2008, 9:39 PM
biggus dickus

Originally Posted by Ross Hendrie View Post
That would definitely explain the excessive numbers of smileys.

Old January 4, 2008, 10:37 PM
Superkid11 (Offline)
Bang.

You mean you didn't already know? Chris told us about it quite a while back.
Old January 4, 2008, 11:30 PM
biggus dickus

Originally Posted by Superkid11 View Post
You mean you didn't already know? Chris told us about it quite a while back.
I remembered something about it, but I wasn't 100% sure.

Thing is, I've known people with Asperger's. And I didn't find them annoying at all, I did, in fact, find them to be rather interesting people. Chris is just plain annoying.

Old January 5, 2008, 9:18 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

You type what you think, don't you! (im not having a go)

Anyway, theres different levels of autism. And different people have differetn types too!
Old January 5, 2008, 9:37 AM
biggus dickus

Originally Posted by NegativeCyberman View Post
You type what you think, don't you!
The amount of actual thinking that goes on when I post is debatable.

Anyway, theres different levels of autism. And different people have differetn types too!
I have a feeling you're going to become something of a meme; you have a knack for pointing out things everyone already knows.

Old January 5, 2008, 12:23 PM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

I have a feeling you're going to become something of a meme; you have a knack for pointing out things everyone already knows.
well the thing is not everybody knows. You may be human genius in itself but im sure not everyone is!
Old January 5, 2008, 1:15 PM
Josef Kenny (Offline)
It's a social experiment.

Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowlands
I found the arnold theme most enjoyable.
Why Thankyou.

Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowlands
And you can have a WAV
Why Thankyou.

This thread has hit the tenth page!

Originally Posted by Rat Souffle
This thread has hit the tenth page!
Why Thankyou.
Old January 5, 2008, 2:13 PM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

Well I can't exactly help what I am RV. I do TRY to contribute to topics as best I can. I do try and think about what I say. I am aware I can be annoying but it;s not like I deliberately want to be. I've tried very hard to accept who you are and the fact you can't seem to do likewise is just sad and disgusting.

Sadly if thats what you tihnk about then all that says to me is that you are misunderstanding me and assuming things about me. Which makes you no better then about 95% of the people I have met in my lifetime. It's thanks to those people i've lost a lot of my self confidence and esteem in recent years. I don't interact with many people as i simply can't be sure that I can trust them or be sure of their attitude, which is usually horrible. This is one of the few places I can come to now. but I have had to put up with your remarks for quite sometime and it's caused me a lot of distress and unhappiness. You hardly know me enough to say im annoying. Your just a lowlife bully if you are happy to just type such things out.

Besides RV, apart from that scuffle we had when i returned to the forum because I did not understand what you were like, I took the time to try to understand your manner and after a nice chat with Danny i figured things out. You heard nothing else from me directed at you? So what gives you the right to upset me when I've left you alone for a long time? If im annoying you should have PMed me and Danny and had a quiet word. But instead you have decided to upset me. How sick. I've put up with you for too long and I have had enough.

Last edited by Chris Britton; January 5, 2008 at 2:29 PM
Old January 5, 2008, 2:20 PM
Josef Kenny (Offline)
It's a social experiment.

I know a couple of people with autism, to be honest, to me it's just a word, just a blanket statement on which ways people behave are attributed to. Sure, bear it in mind if someone says they have autism, but at least from my experience, having autism doesn't really contribute on the whole that much to what a person is. It's such a flexible and hard-to-define condition that it really is no help to assume anything about the way anyone with autism is.
Old January 5, 2008, 2:22 PM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

Originally Posted by Rat Souffle View Post
I know a couple of people with autism, to be honest, to me it's just a word, just a blanket statement on which ways people behave are attributed to. Sure, bear it in mind if someone says they have autism, but at least from my experience, having autism doesn't really contribute on the whole that much to what a person is. It's such a flexible and hard-to-define condition that it really is no help to assume anything about the way anyone with autism is.
Words I do agree with, due to the wide variety of stereotypes about. I never put all my issues down to Autism as that makes it an excuse. However due to the amount of misunderstand and mistreatment given to me in my lifetime the person I am is quite an unhappy and withdrawn sort. Owing to the way people are in this world. I find it hard to place my trust in others. Thats why i don't say much or really contribute much at all. Because i'm too afraid to really open up because usually someone is going to say something to put me down.

Last edited by Chris Britton; January 5, 2008 at 2:27 PM
Old January 5, 2008, 2:57 PM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

well my next door neighbour's brother is autistic and hes one of my best friends. I think that really they are better people than us without autism as all i know them to do is try their best to help and please people!

Don't let RV make you feel down. RV next time Chris doesn't understand something just explain as he said he can't help it!
Old January 5, 2008, 5:41 PM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

well my next door neighbour's brother is autistic and hes one of my best friends. I think that really they are better people than us without autism as all i know them to do is try their best to help and please people!

Don't let RV make you feel down. RV next time Chris doesn't understand something just explain as he said he can't help it!
Quoted for truth, and to back up what he says, I've mentioned to people on occasions I've got nothing but good intentions and it is not deliberate if i am annoying people, sadly i am not aware if I am.