DannyStewart.com Forums

Go Back   DannyStewart.com Forums > General Discussion > Forum Fun

Old January 7, 2008, 5:35 AM
Ronnie Rowlands (Offline)
Look who's back!

Perhaps not. But even if you did,you wouldn't.
Old January 7, 2008, 6:10 AM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowlands View Post
Perhaps not. But even if you did,you wouldn't.
Yeah, because I wouldn't say it in the first place. Funny how we don't do things we have no intention of doing or saying anything about anyway, isn't it?
Old January 7, 2008, 6:51 AM
Look who's back!

it is strange then. No that I want RV banned or anything. You ban me for disagreeing with Chris, but when someone makes a hate video about him, and singles him out in every thread, you turn a blind eye. That is how I know you wouldn't dare ban him. If you don't ban a certain member for an offense far worse than one another member was banned for, there is obvious favoritism. I'm not just guessing you know.

Don't stop though, I find your aversion to doing anything about this highly amusing.

Last edited by Ronnie Rowlands; January 7, 2008 at 7:00 AM
Old January 7, 2008, 7:13 AM
Recurring Villain (Offline)
biggus dickus

I used to be like you guys. I used to think everything should be a democracy and I used to rant and rave at admins I perceived as wankers.

Then, a ray of sunlight shone into my thick skull, and I realized that, lo and behold, these forums I posted on didn't belong to me.

You just have to look at the URL to realize why Danny has every right to do whatever the hell he likes with this forum.

If he wants to ban me, he can. If he doesn't, that's his choice. If you guys don't like it, go make your own websites. Here's a handy link.

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.
Old January 7, 2008, 7:48 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Originally Posted by Danny Stewart View Post
For the record, I never said anything about banning.
Darn i imagined it, it just said last warning. I swear less than half the thread is about the sites 5th anniversary!
Old January 7, 2008, 7:55 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Originally Posted by Recurring Villain View Post
We were all here when it was posted.
Yes but its still hard to remember. I doubt many people did

I didn't know you felt that way. :x
I meant i don't stand a chance with actually reasoning with you as you'll throw back a big sarcastic grenade.

I'm just bored of you so here you go RV, YOU WIN. I know thats what you want ultimately. Put it in you signature, scream it from the rooftops, i don't care. You Win will that end it??

If you want to leave another mean reply then try these:

Ummm . . . YAY
I don't want to mention you in my signature, no one will want to read it etc.
Actually ultimately i want you to die.
Ummmm . . . no it won't!

I want to stop the arguing so please stop and so will I.
Old January 7, 2008, 7:56 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Do we know the person in the video?
Old January 7, 2008, 7:57 AM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

You ban me for disagreeing with Chris,
Umm... wow. I am honestly at a loss as to where you got that from. The reason I banned you had nothing to do with Chris. It had only to do with the fact that I found you irrepressibly annoying.

but when someone makes a hate video about him, and singles him out in every thread, you turn a blind eye. That is how I know you wouldn't dare ban him. If you don't ban a certain member for an offense far worse than one another member was banned for, there is obvious favoritism. I'm not just guessing you know.

Don't stop though, I find your aversion to doing anything about this highly amusing.
Call it what you like. RV doesn't annoy me, but I understand him better than most of the people on here do. He speaks his mind with little regard for the feelings of others, but that's just who he is. Frankly he's a friend of mine and he's done numerous things for the site (including the logo you see at the top whenever you visit) and I wish more people would let his comments slide. He's obviously capable of being a snarky sarcastic bastard but if you take a step back a lot of what he says is kind of funny. You may object to his methods, but he doesn't say what he says just to be an ass. If you really want to see him change, listen to what he calls you out for and try and think about whether or not it's true and worth changing. I'm not going to ban him. People just need to learn not to take things that upset them so seriously.

Edited to add: You know, I think learning to deal with people like RV is a valuable and much needed skill in this world. You can't always close your eyes, plug your ears, and hum loudly whenever someone you don't like walks into the room. If you all can learn how to handle yourselves around people like RV, I believe you'll be better for it later in life. So despite the fact that many of you may find him annoying or offensive, he's not a bad guy, he is my friend, and he does none of this out of spite or malice. I won't say his intentions are good by nature, but they're certainly not bad, and we would all be so much happier if everyone would just get along. I suggest that everyone who is bothered by RV find another way to deal with him, because moaning about it is not a real solution and it doesn't get anyone anywhere.

I used to be like you guys. I used to think everything should be a democracy and I used to rant and rave at admins I perceived as wankers.

Then, a ray of sunlight shone into my thick skull, and I realized that, lo and behold, these forums I posted on didn't belong to me.

You just have to look at the URL to realize why Danny has every right to do whatever the hell he likes with this forum.

If he wants to ban me, he can. If he doesn't, that's his choice. If you guys don't like it, go make your own websites. Here's a handy link.
Thank you, RV. I am amazed that no one has realized that yet.

Last edited by Danny Stewart; January 7, 2008 at 8:07 AM
Old January 7, 2008, 8:08 AM
Look who's back!

Call it what you like. RV doesn't annoy me, but I understand him better than most of the people on here do. He speaks his mind with little regard for the feelings of others, but that's just who he is. Frankly he's a friend of mine and he's done numerous things for the site (including the logo you see at the top whenever you visit) and I wish more people would let his comments slide. He's obviously capable of being a snarky sarcastic bastard but if you take a step back a lot of what he says is kind of funny. You may object to his methods, but he doesn't say what he says just to be an ass. If you really want to see him change, listen to what he calls you out for and try and think about whether or not it's true and worth changing. I'm not going to ban him. People just need to learn not to take things that upset them so seriously.
Oh don't get me wrong, I do agree with you entirely there. I have no objection to any of his methods. Me and RV have been good chums a long time too. My point is not that I want him banned, but rather, the reason why he ISN'T being banned.
Old January 7, 2008, 8:12 AM
Look who's back!

Yes, we do know the person in the video

Ummm . . . YAY
I don't want to mention you in my signature, no one will want to read it etc.
Actually ultimately i want you to die.
Ummmm . . . no it won't!
Don't be daft. Half an ounce of brainpower and wit goes into most people's responses. Unlike you, you get your jokes from Lenny Henry's joke book.
Old January 7, 2008, 8:18 AM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

Oh don't get me wrong, I do agree with you entirely there. I have no objection to any of his methods. Me and RV have been good chums a long time too. My point is not that I want him banned, but rather, the reason why he ISN'T being banned.
I justified myself clearly in the post above. Bottom line is that it's my choice and my choice alone.
Old January 7, 2008, 8:18 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Edited to add: You know, I think learning to deal with people like RV is a valuable and much needed skill in this world. You can't always close your eyes, plug your ears, and hum loudly whenever someone you don't like walks into the room. If you all can learn how to handle yourselves around people like RV, I believe you'll be better for it later in life. So despite the fact that many of you may find him annoying or offensive, he's not a bad guy, he is my friend, and he does none of this out of spite or malice. I won't say his intentions are good by nature, but they're certainly not bad, and we would all be so much happier if everyone would just get along. I suggest that everyone who is bothered by RV find another way to deal with him, because moaning about it is not a real solution and it doesn't get anyone anywhere.
I understand what you mean. I want to get along with him but he actually criticizes every single thing I say as he now has a grudge against me. At first i got angry a with him because i didn't know that RV as you said you have to find a way to deal with him. If he can take constructive criticism (as thats really what he uses) back and listen to some of the things i say then we can get along and i'd like that. I don't want to argue non-stop.
Old January 7, 2008, 8:19 AM
biggus dickus

If you all can learn how to handle yourselves around people like RV, I believe you'll be better for it later in life. So despite the fact that many of you may find him annoying or offensive, he's not a bad guy, he is my friend, and he does none of this out of spite or malice.
Which is especially true in regards to Chris. I gave him advice on how to be less annoying, and he ignored it. So it's no wonder people are averse to him; he thinks people should adapt to him, and not the other way around. I might be an elitist myself, but last time I checked, asbergers wasn't a ticket for the Aryan Master Race train.

By the way, I don't know where you guys get the idea I've been making fun of Chris's asbergers; I haven't. What he is has nothing to do with his asbergers, what he is is annoying. He couldn't even do a simple thing like limit the amount of emoticons he posted in his posts; that's not asbergers, that's trying to piss me off.

So quit using it as a fracking excuse. If you keep using it as an excuse then of course things are just going to get worse. If you look at African-Americans in the US, they create their own poverty because they're constantly claiming they're victimized because of their race. If that was true, how the **** did Barack Obama become a frontrunner for the presidential election? I'll tell you how: He stopped using his race as a ****ing excuse not to try, and he'll probably be the next US ****ing president.

So seriously, wake the hell up. If you can't take criticism you're going to get nowhere. Learn to look for criticism, and you'll learn how to better yourself. Just because something isnt wrapped in flowery paper doesn't mean it isnt useful.

</end rant>

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.
Old January 7, 2008, 8:22 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Originally Posted by NegativeCyberman View Post
They actually use negative colours on confidential! I on your camera phone you have a negative mode and aim the camera at the doctor who logo it will look like the confidential one!

Negative means that black colours are turned white and vice versa!
Can anyone give me MI7's School Reunion Incidental Piece! Don't bother if its MIDI though i can't get used to those!
Those aren't rants. But still good to have a place to see this stuff and continue it on instead of blocking up the other places.
Old January 7, 2008, 8:24 AM
Look who's back!

Yes. you can bitch to your heart's content.
Old January 7, 2008, 8:25 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Read what I said. Can we try and get along and stop all the constant arguing. I don't think you were making fun of Chris' asbergers, i though you were slightly inconsiderate.

I understand you have to take criticism and i find it annyoing when people don't. But can you take criticism back?
Old January 7, 2008, 8:25 AM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

Those aren't rants. But still good to have a place to see this stuff and continue it on instead of blocking up the other places.
I tried to reach a balance of on-topic posts and off-topic posts. If a post was more than 50% off-topic or significantly detracted from the thread it was posted in, it came here.
Old January 7, 2008, 8:30 AM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

Read what I said. Can we try and get along and stop all the constant arguing.
I don't think there's anyone left arguing anymore. What we're onto now is not what I would term an argument. More of an aftermath/resolution, in which case (hopefully) things will begin to sort themselves out, as long as everyone (yourself included) is able to move on.
Old January 7, 2008, 8:31 AM
biggus dickus

Read what I said. Can we try and get along and stop all the constant arguing. I don't think you were making fun of Chris' asbergers, i though you were slightly inconsiderate.

I understand you have to take criticism and i find it annyoing when people don't. But can you take criticism back?
Have you actually read what I've said?

What is it with you people? It just goes in your eyes and out your ass, momentarily lighting up something in your skull (if that) before you return to dribbling all over your keyboard.

Old January 7, 2008, 8:55 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Have you actually read what I've said?

What is it with you people? It just goes in your eyes and out your ass, momentarily lighting up something in your skull (if that) before you return to dribbling all over your keyboard.
Yes i did read what you said and took it in, thats the whole point.