DannyStewart.com Forums

Go Back   DannyStewart.com Forums > General Discussion > Forum Fun

Old January 7, 2008, 9:01 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowlands View Post
Yes, we do know the person in the video

Don't be daft. Half an ounce of brainpower and wit goes into most people's responses. Unlike you, you get your jokes from Lenny Henry's joke book.
So who is the person in the video?

Come On Lenny Henry's funny, as long as he isn't presenting.

I think im a lot smarter than you Ronnie, most people would be. And if you read carefully they aren't jokes. I'll cry when you give me good insults.

Oh and Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. thats all the bitch my hearts content has right now.
Old January 7, 2008, 9:06 AM
Recurring Villain (Offline)
biggus dickus

Originally Posted by NegativeCyberman View Post
I think im a lot smarter than you Ronnie, most people would be. And if you read carefully they aren't jokes. I'll cry when you give me good insults.

Oh and Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. thats all the bitch my hearts content has right now.
Yup. You're definitely more intelligent than Ronnie.

You just pretend to be mentally handicapped. You're doing a pretty good imitation too.

Good thing I can see through your clever ruse, or I might mistake you for actually being mentally handicapped.

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.
Old January 7, 2008, 9:07 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Originally Posted by Recurring Villain View Post
Yup. You're definitely more intelligent than Ronnie.

You just pretend to be mentally handicapped. You're doing a pretty good imitation too.

Good thing I can see through your clever ruse, or I might mistake you for actually being mentally handicapped.
No the Mentally Handicapped come and ring my local church bells everyday. Its true!

Umm no Mentally Handicapped-pretending going on there, nor is there any real mental-handicapped-ness in there.
Old January 7, 2008, 9:09 AM
biggus dickus

Umm no Mentally Handicapped-pretending going on there, nor is there any real mental-handicapped-ness in there.
Wow. You coulda fooled me.

Not at all benevolent dictator and I don't need to sign my posts cause my name is up there at the top.
Old January 7, 2008, 9:13 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Wow. What Ronnie said is true, a huge amount of brain power goes into these comments, you've prooved it RV.

Mental-Handicaps, aren't things to joke about!
Old January 7, 2008, 9:15 AM
biggus dickus

you've prooved it RV.
Irony is the engine that drives the universe.

Old January 7, 2008, 9:17 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Irony is the engine that drives the universe.
True. That DID require a lot of brainpower. I might steal that quote for myself.
Old January 7, 2008, 9:20 AM
biggus dickus

True. That DID require a lot of brainpower. I might steal that quote for myself.
Oh the hilarity.

Old January 7, 2008, 9:21 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Oh the hilarity.
Oh the hilarity.
Old January 7, 2008, 9:36 AM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

Well if it helps, when did you give me advice and what topic? If you did help (I honestly can't remember) Can you please link me to places where you did try and help then. Perhaps I can study that without having to worry about where the next insult is being slung from. Maybe then You can stop bullying me and I can say something more worthwhile. I am getting sick to death of this whole situation

I still think you are being very inconsiderate and the fact we have to turn a blind eye to what you say can be quite difficult in times like this, but maybe we can just move on. Maybe you can leave me alone now.

Last edited by Chris Britton; January 7, 2008 at 9:39 AM
Old January 7, 2008, 9:41 AM
Superkid11 (Offline)
Bang.

I really want to say something here but there's really not much I can add... well, I'll try.

Originally Posted by Danny
You know, I think learning to deal with people like RV is a valuable and much needed skill in this world. You can't always close your eyes, plug your ears, and hum loudly whenever someone you don't like walks into the room. If you all can learn how to handle yourselves around people like RV, I believe you'll be better for it later in life. So despite the fact that many of you may find him annoying or offensive, he's not a bad guy, he is my friend, and he does none of this out of spite or malice. I won't say his intentions are good by nature, but they're certainly not bad, and we would all be so much happier if everyone would just get along. I suggest that everyone who is bothered by RV find another way to deal with him, because moaning about it is not a real solution and it doesn't get anyone anywhere.
*nod nod*

Originally Posted by RV
By the way, I don't know where you guys get the idea I've been making fun of Chris's asbergers; I haven't. What he is has nothing to do with his asbergers, what he is is annoying. He couldn't even do a simple thing like limit the amount of emoticons he posted in his posts; that's not asbergers, that's trying to piss me off.
Hmm, you sound awfully annoyed. Could it be that you ARE infact, annoyed?
Regardless of what Chris has done to annoy you the fact that he managed to annoy you makes him the most amazing person ever. However, it is not his fault if he is inherently annoying to you.

So quit using it as a fracking excuse. If you keep using it as an excuse then of course things are just going to get worse. If you look at African-Americans in the US, they create their own poverty because they're constantly claiming they're victimized because of their race. If that was true, how the **** did Barack Obama become a frontrunner for the presidential election? I'll tell you how: He stopped using his race as a ****ing excuse not to try, and he'll probably be the next US ****ing president.
Imagine if it came down to him and Ron Paul...
Two totally rational and knowing people up against each other. That's going to be a hard decision.
You don't need to be so pollitically correct though, I don't think there's anything wrong with just saying "black people".
Old January 7, 2008, 9:47 AM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

and I wish more people would let his comments slide.
Danny, i've been doing this for months and months on end now. Except he has decided to target me lately and there is only so much I can take. I've been listening to you whenever possible.

He couldn't even do a simple thing like limit the amount of emoticons he posted in his posts
RV: I HAVE been limiting the amount of emoticons in my posts. If I have forgotten any advice you have given me, it seems you are just as guilty for not reading my posts more carefully. I have been VERY careful with emoticons lately. I remember both you and Danny and a couple of others had pointed this out to me months back and I did change.

Last edited by Chris Britton; January 7, 2008 at 9:57 AM
Old January 7, 2008, 10:06 AM
biggus dickus

Originally Posted by Superkid11 View Post
...it is not his fault if he is inherently annoying to you.
Well it's not my fualt. Are you volunteering to take responsibility?

Imagine if it came down to him and Ron Paul...
Two totally rational and knowing people up against each other. That's going to be a hard decision.
tbh I think Obama is probably just the least of the evils. When a delegate has the support of the MSM, it sends alarm bells ringing...

Kucinich v Paul would have been the best.

You don't need to be so pollitically correct though, I don't think there's anything wrong with just saying "black people".
Well, I could, except for the fact that there are, in fact, black people outside America, and this victimization trait stems from the African-American culture.

Originally Posted by Chris Britton View Post
Danny, i've been doing this for months and months on end now. Except he has decided to target me lately and there is only so much I can take. I've been listening to you whenever possible.
Well obviously you're doing something wrong, doncha think? Trial and error!

RV: I HAVE been limiting the amount of emoticons in my posts. If I have forgotten any advice you have given me, it seems you are just as guilty for not reading my posts more carefully.
I did notice a decrease in emoticon use, but that was only because you don't seem to use them when you're whinging about things.

I have been VERY careful with emoticons lately. I remember both you and Danny and a couple of others had pointed this out to me months back and I did change.
You obviously didn't change enough for me to notice. Remember how I used to rib on Ben all the time? He got better, and I stopped.

Old January 7, 2008, 10:48 AM
Josef Kenny (Offline)
It's a social experiment.

Oh the hilarity.
Oh the hilarity.

Not a repeat infinite paradox post!!
Old January 7, 2008, 11:02 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

Originally Posted by Rat Souffle View Post
Oh the hilarity.

Not a repeat infinite paradox post!!
Oh the hilarity

No just boring now.
Old January 7, 2008, 11:04 AM
Josef Kenny (Offline)

Originally Posted by RV
my fualt
It may not be your fualt, but perhaps it is your fault?
Old January 7, 2008, 11:05 AM
Josef Kenny (Offline)

LAL
See, now I'm a German quake player.
Old January 7, 2008, 11:08 AM
Jamie Minty (Offline)
Why?? So?? Serious??

RV and Ronnie get off my back
Chris: We all try to understand your problems and we will help. If you find RV annoying then ignore him for the best.

Me: Follow the ignore rule

Can we get along, RV you sadi you worked things out with Ben, can't we do that?
Its just become yours and also my default to criticise each others comments but in an offensive way. Just stoppit.

I'll be back when this whole thing is settled because then we can chat and not argue.
Old January 7, 2008, 11:09 AM
Superkid11 (Offline)
Bang.

Well it's not my fualt. Are you volunteering to take responsibility?
What if I said yes?
Old January 7, 2008, 11:10 AM
Josef Kenny (Offline)

Originally Posted by NegativeCyberman
RV and Ronnie get off my back
Is it my turn to have a piggyback ride!?