DannyStewart.com Forums

Go Back   DannyStewart.com Forums > Administrative Forums > News and Updates

Closed Thread

Old October 3, 2005, 5:26 AM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

The Dalek thread invasion must stop

Alright, the Dalek invasion of threads on DannyStewart.com was cute and entertaining for a while, but it needs to stop. People have been posting Dalek references everywhere, and as cool as they are, they need to go away now. Permanently. Any Dalek references in threads outside the Doctor Who section or the Dalek invasion of DannyStewart.com thread in the Spam Forum will be considered spamming and some sort of punishment will be exacted to prevent it from happening again. I'm sorry to Chris and Ross and whoever else enjoyed posting (whether on the side of or against) the Daleks, but it's getting ridiculous.

That said, people are very much welcome to continue posting about Daleks in every way, shape, and form in the Dalek invasion of DannyStewart.com thread. It's in the Spam Forum, so anything goes.
Old October 3, 2005, 9:01 AM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

Duly Noted Danny, i am sorry that i keep talking about the Daleks, eveything seems to head that way because of me. I am sorry for spamming. I will make an effort to stop doing it in future.
Old October 3, 2005, 9:55 AM
Ross Hendrie (Offline)
Now let's have some fun!

I never spammed Dalek things! I only made any reference to them in the War in Iraq thread.

Old October 3, 2005, 10:11 AM
Chris Britton (Offline)
"My turn."

Danny, it has mainly been me, Ross did it only once, i accept all responsibility and i did start this craze, i don't want anyone else to get blamed. I take full responsibility for ym actions.
Old October 3, 2005, 2:03 PM
Ross Hendrie (Offline)
Now let's have some fun!

Chris, this isn't a courtmarshall . We understand that you didnt mean to annoy anyone.

Closed Thread