DannyStewart.com Forums

Go Back   DannyStewart.com Forums > Administrative Forums > News and Updates

Closed Thread

Old April 5, 2005, 11:43 PM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

Forums closing temporarily

The tragic news regarding my pet cat Tabby's death has hit me much harder than I had expected. I can't run these forums anymore, not until I've had a chance to gain some perspective and begin to adjust to life without her. Because of this, and as a way of remembering Tabby, I will be closing down this message board temporarily tomorrow evening (or technically this evening, Wednesday) at 7:00 pm EST. Hopefully this will only take a few days. I'll try to open up the forums again on Saturday evening. Even if I am still unable to cope, I will leave the forums running and put someone else in charge temporarily, like Max. I would put my brother in charge, but he was hit just as hard if not harder. I wish you guys all the best, and I hope I can return soon. May all your thoughts and prayers be with me and my cat, and especially my family, which needs all the support it can get in these tragic times. We are on the brink of falling apart totally. So have fun on the internet without me for these next few days, and take care.
Old April 6, 2005, 6:38 AM
Ross Hendrie (Offline)
Now let's have some fun!

Talk to you in a few days.

Old April 6, 2005, 8:22 AM
Danny Stewart (Offline)
Administrator

I'll see you then, Ross. Thanks.
Closed Thread